Sponsor the 2019 Employee Engagement Conference
Another HR trade show? Think again.
Sponsoring HCI’s 2019 Employee Engagement Conference offers a unique opportunity to build relationships with senior executives, align your brand with thought leadership, and grow a community of interest around employee engagement—a critical issue that no organization can afford to ignore.
No other association or media organization offers the brand value and direct access to decision-makers that HCI provides. Our agenda bakes in extended networking breaks and incentivizes attendees to visit your booth and engage in meaningful dialogue.
Attendees of this event will be focused on these areas of organizational growth:
- Creating holistic employee experiences from recruitment to retirement
- Taking an employee-centric approach to learning and development, performance management, and talent mobility
- Driving high performance through balanced, supportive cultures that incorporate wellness initiatives
- Generating innovation and competitive advantage by giving employees a voice in their own development
- Improving customer experience and employee commitment through rewards and recognition
And these areas of personal professional development:
- Leveraging consultative skills to secure buy-in from leadership and build the business case for engagement
- Building coaching skills to create authentic connections
- Having effective conversations to connect with and engage teams
- Designing and living the values that will drive your organization forward
If your organization provides any of the following services or solutions, you’ll fit right in at this event:
- Employee Engagement/Retention
- Benefits Management/Administration
- Rewards & Recognition
- Performance Management
- Wellness Management
- Internal Communication Tools
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Data & Analytics
- And more…
Wondering if you’ll meet the right audience at Employee Engagement? Download the brochure below to learn more.
We have a variety of sponsorship packages that can be customized to fit your needs. Contact Barry at email@example.com or 516-312-7458 today to chat about how supporting the 2019 Employee Engagement Conference can work for you.