Monday, July 293:45 pm - 4:25 pm
Even the most compelling product or service will be unsuccessful when customers are left unsatisfied or disappointed. Employees are key ambassadors between an organization and its customers and are responsible for bringing the company to life. Organizations that successfully empower their employees are 30% more likely to be loved by their customers. Creating an employee experience that mirrors and compliments the BEST customer experience will be a hallmark of any successful strategy.
Human resources professionals are transforming their organizations by spearheading the integration of customer and employee experience initiatives. To break down silos and take data-driven action, HR needs to simplify its processes, platforms, dashboards and access to data. Organizations implementing comprehensive AI and advanced analytics systems are easily able to visualize the data linking brand awareness, pre-employment screening, recruitment\employee lifecycle surveys, service quality, customer retention, etc., and then distribute the results across the organization.
This interactive, fun (and funny) session led by Kantar and Second City Works will show you how to strategically utilize consultative insights and data to define, measure and improve your employee and customer experiences. You’ll hear practical success stories from clients like Best Buy, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and others.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Tips from top performing organizations that differentiate their exceptional employee and customer experience program from today’s norm
- How to develop a continuous listening strategy and map employee and customer journeys, touchpoints, annual/pulse surveys, audience, frequency, questions and benchmarks
- The ROI of implementing a complete experience management program that includes innovative surveys, advanced analytics, automation, AI and collaboration tools
- Communication tools for discussions with leaders about the customer and employee experience
TOOLS & TAKEAWAYS:
- Technology insights, consulting tips and real-life best practices to help you create an exceptional employee and customer experience program, and transform the way your organization sees and links employee data
- Improve techniques to help leaders (finally!) pay attention to the data and make better data-driven changes