Wednesday, July 3111:00 am - 11:40 am
Coaching is a thought provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximize your personal and professional potential. Your ICF coach will be your partner on a 40-minute journey toward identifying, clarifying, and achieving your goals. Here are just some examples of the goals you can address with your coach:
- Is there an upcoming opportunity or challenge that you want to leverage?
- Are you “stuck” on the path to achieving your goals?
- Want to expand career opportunities?
- Better maximize your potential?
- Define your strengths and weaknesses?
- Improve your business management strategies?
- Manage work-life balance?
The most successful coaching sessions happen when attendees already have a clear idea of what they want to accomplish and are open to collaboration and new perspectives. You’ll create the coaching agenda based on personally meaningful goals and use the coaching process to promote ‘possibility thinking,’ gain fresh perspectives and develop new problem solving skills.
Please be sure to pre-register today for your complimentary coaching session – spots are going quickly.